Call Us:
1300 273 435

What next?

If you think your child has autism, or if you suspect they may not be developing typically, it's important to speak to a trusted medical professional. A paediatrician or clinical psychologist can assess and diagnose your child, upon a referral from your general practitioner.

Early intervention is essential, and will give your child the best opportunity to develop the skills they need to live their best life.

Once you have a diagnosis, you should choose a service provider which can offer your family the support you need. This is an important and personal choice that should consider the individual needs of your child. Feel free to view our Autism: The Early Years video series if you would like more information about early intervention and the services available.

Under the NDIS, we can help you with register as a participant of the Scheme and to access a plan and funding supports. AEIOU employs dedicated NDIS Support Coordinators. You can click here to learn more about them and how they can help.

We use ‘cookies’ to track our website performance and to give you the best user experience on our website. Cookies also ensure advertising is relevant to you. Click to continue, or for more information, look at our privacy policy.