Leave a gift in your will
By leaving a gift in your will to AEIOU Foundation, you will leave a lasting legacy and will be supporting children diagnosed with autism and their families for generations to come.
Share with your loved ones your wishes to support children with autism, then speak with your solicitor, who will be able to advise on the various options of doing so and who can formalise your gift.
- A pecuniary gift: You leave a legacy in the form of a monetary sum as specified in your will
- A residuary gift: You gift the remainder or a share of your estate (if choosing to gift the remainder of your estate, this will be calculated after all other bequests and expenses have been deducted)
- The whole of your estate: you gift your estate in its entirety
We have also linked a sample letter for you or your solicitor to complete and include in your will.
Your gift will make a difference for a lifetime
By making a gift in your will to AEIOU Foundation, you'll be supporting the children who attend our autism-specific early intervention program, so they can continue to receive the therapy support, education, and care to help them live their best lives.
For more information
If you would like to speak with us directly or would like more information about how to leave a gift in your will and how your gift will be used to improve the lives of children diagnosed with autism now and in the future, then please call our Fundraising team on (07) 3320 7500.
- Support us
- Donate now
- Fundraising events
- Partner with us
- Other ways you can support us
- Leave a gift in your will
“I’m able to be a mother”: AEIOU’s life-changing impact for one...19th Apr. 2023
Read the Williams family story and how AEIOU helped change their lives.From The Media Releases
NEW RESEARCH REVEALS COST BENEFIT OF AUTISM-SPECIFIC EARLY INTERVENTION22nd Mar. 2023
Australia’s largest provider of autism-specific early intervention will today...