We are still operating with COVID-19 in mind. The health and safety of all our supporters is paramount to us. Our signature events, as well as some brand-new functions, are back in a big way with the necessary measures in place to ensure we all stay healthy and well!
We're also incredibly grateful to the community and business organisations that continue to choose AEIOU Foundation as the beneficiary of funds raised at their special events.
How you can get involved
Check out our Events Calendar to get involved in one of the events we're hosting this year, or find out more about how you can run your own event with AEIOU as beneficiary, with the support of our experienced team.
OR click the links to specific events below.
AEIOU are so grateful to our supporters who raise funds from their events for AEIOU Foundation. Please see the list of our current events below. If you'd like to show your appreciation of AEIOU's early intervention program by hosting a fundraising event, please contact our Events team.
Dates & Locations
- Team Jacob Boutique Beer Lunch 2021 - 29th October 2021
- Melbourne Cup at the Emporium Terrace - SOLD OUT - 2nd November 2021
- Melbourne Cup - at OTTO Ristorante South Bank - 2nd November 2021
- Melbourne Cup at Emporium Ballroom - SOLD OUT! - 2nd November 2021
- Melbourne Cup - at Isles Lane - 2nd November 2021
- Melbourne Cup - at The Grove - SOLD OUT! - 2nd November 2021