Families can speak with their Centre Manager in the first instance for any NDIS queries relating to AEIOU. We will endeavour to provide you with all the necessary information. If you have a more general NDIS related enquiry, you can try the following contacts:
- NDIA hotline: 1800 800 110 or visit www.ndis.gov.au
- Queensland Government: 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or visit www.communities.qld.gov.au/ndis
- South Australia Disability Information Service: 1300 786 117
There are three NDIS offices in South Australia. They are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- 2 Sturt Reserve Rd, Murray Bridge
- 47-49 Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth
- 15-31 Ayliffes Rd, St Marys
- Our Program
- Why is early intervention so important?
- Our curriculum
- Open Days
- NDIS for SA families
- NDIS for QLD families
- How can I prepare for the NDIS?
- NDIS Contacts
- NDIS Upcoming Events
- NDIS Latest News
- NDIS Glossary of Terms
- Lynn Wright Memorial Fund
- Other financial support
- Parent Resource Library
- AEIOU Foundation alumni
- Immunisation requirements
- 2017 Key Dates
Many people ask, “Why is so much ‘obvious’ research done, don’t we know...From The Blog 05th Apr. 2017
We've found this interesting article on The Conversation which we thought...