Families can speak with their Centre Manager in the first instance for any NDIS queries relating to AEIOU. We will endeavour to provide you with all the necessary information. If you have a more general NDIS related enquiry, you can try the following contacts:
- NDIA hotline: 1800 800 110 or visit www.ndis.gov.au
- Queensland Government: 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or visit www.communities.qld.gov.au/ndis
- South Australia Disability Information Service: 1300 786 117
There are three NDIS offices in South Australia. They are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- 2 Sturt Reserve Rd, Murray Bridge
- 47-49 Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth
- 15-31 Ayliffes Rd, St Marys
- Our Program
- Why is early intervention so important?
- Our curriculum
- Open Days
- NDIS for SA families
- NDIS for QLD families
- How can I prepare for the NDIS?
- NDIS Contacts
- NDIS Upcoming Events
- NDIS Latest News
- NDIS Glossary of Terms
- Lynn Wright Memorial Fund
- Other financial support
- Parent Resource Library
- AEIOU Foundation alumni
- Immunisation requirements
- 2017 Key Dates
Throughout their early years, most children gradually begin to communicate and...From The Blog 06th Feb. 2017
Believing happiness depends on external factors, outside your control, is a...