AEIOU Blue Crew
Join the AEIOU Foundation Blue Crew and run, jog or walk for children with autism!
Round one entries now open! Sign up today and receive a discount on your entry fee, plus, the chance to go in the draw to win a 2013 Holden Barina Spark, with thanks to The Sunday Mail.
AEIOU’s Blue Crew is one of the most inspiring groups to take part in The Sunday Mail’s Bridge to Brisbane every year. By joining the Blue Crew or sponsoring a team member, you are directly making a difference to the lives of children with autism by helping to provide vital early intervention services.
More than 200 people joined the Blue Crew in 2012, and nearly 1,000 supporters have laced up since 2009. We’re aiming to double the size of our crew in 2013 and so we'd love you to get behind AEIOU and join the Blue Crew! You can walk or run the distance, choosing between a 5 or 10 kilometre challenge.
Get together some family members, friends or colleagues for a great day out – it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, or what your fitness level is!
All funds raised by the Blue Crew will go directly to enhancing our early learning program for children with autism in our centres throughout Queensland.
Sunday 1September, 2013
What You Will Receive as part of the "Crew"
- AEIOU Blue Crew t-shirt
- AEIOU baseball cap
- AEIOU wristband
The highest fundraiser for the Blue Crew will win a very special prize (details coming soon)
How to Join the AEIOU Blue Crew
- Go to www.bridgetobrisbane.com.au/enter-online to register for the Bridge to Brisbane
- Select the Competitor Registration option, then choose “Join an Existing Team”
For the 10km course our Team Number is 30382
For the 5km course our Team Number is 18244
- Complete the remaining requested information and submit your payment: 10km $36per person, 5km $30 per person and strollers receive free entry
- Once you have registered in the Bridge to Brisbane as part of the AEIOU Blue Crew team, we will set up and email you a link and password to your individual AEIOU Bridge to Brisbane Everyday Hero fundraising page which you can personalise with your own photo and blog
- Then simply email the link to your family, friends and work colleagues and encourage them to support you in the Bridge to Brisbane fun run and help children with autism
Help us to make this our biggest year yet! Join the Blue Crew and start your fundraising today.
Even if you've already registered in the Bridge to Brisbane you can still join the AEIOU Blue Crew fundraising efforts. Contact Rebecca Thompson on 07 3320 7910 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about setting up an Everyday Hero fundraising page.